Hundreds of producers from all over the world submitted zips and zips of tracks to Scarface, and he and his team picked EIGHT beats he REALLY liked. How to narrow it down to the one that makes his album? Let the people decide!
Congrats to the 8 producers that made this life-changing tournament:
Do I have to register in order to vote on a battle? Yes, you must be a registered member of BattleZoneX SPP to vote on any tournament. But it's free, so don't sweat it.
How do I register?
- Locate and "Click" on the JOIN button.
- "Click" on either NEW MEMBER button or BattleZoneX SYNCH button and follow the directions from there.
How do I cast my vote?
- Locate the match-up you wish to vote on during any active tournament,
- Locate the VOTE button located either (1) just above the video player or (2) just below the match-up "vs" panel.
- After clicking on the VOTE button you'll get a "pop-up" screen of each video in that match-up. This is where you exercise the power of your vote. Cast your vote(s) for either video or for both, but if you cast vote(s) for one video and then want to come back at a later time and cast a vote(s) for the other video it won't work.
How many times can I vote?
- Once a per match-up per day (i.e., within a 24 hour period)
- Cast up to five (5) votes for each video registered in that Match-Up Round.
- Once you cast your vote, you can't vote again in that Match-Up for 24 hours.
How do the Rounds work?
- Each Round Goes For FIVE days
- The tournament officially started on August 4th at 11:30PM EST / 8:30PM PST and will end on August 19, 2010 11:30PM EST / 8:30PM PST
- The 8 aforementioned producers have been chosen out of hundreds, and will randomly be put head to head for the first round.
- The producer with most votes moves onto the next round and a bracket of 4, which begins on August 9, 2010 at 11:30PM EST / 8:30PM PST and ends on August 14, 2010 at 11:29PM EST / 8:29PM EST.
- The Final Round begins on August 14th at 11:30PM EST / 8:30PM PST and ends on August 19, 2010 11:30PM EST / 8:30PM PST
- The winner will receive a placement on Scarface's next album, TBD in October 2010!
iStandard is proud to be holding its world famous Producer Showcase as part of this year's Texas Urban Music Summit. Well, it's only a few days away, and pre-registration is now closed, however walk-up registration will still be open.
The 8 Producers selected for the debut iStandard event in the Big D are B.E.Z.., Finch Beats, Rambo, The Bank, Trak Deala aka Shocker, Vohn Beatz, KD aka Han D Man, & XcluSive
FULL AGENDA INCLUDING iSTANDARD PRODUCER SHOWCASE INFO HERE
The Winner of This Event Will Receive:
IK Multimedia's Total Studio 2 Bundle The complete studio solution with 12 IK Virtual Instrument and Effect plug-ins that cover all your composing, tracking, mixing and mastering needs at a price that can't be beat
Total Studio 2 bundle is the most complete solution for any DAW available on the market today, with a collection of 12 award-winning plug-ins, including 5 virtual instruments and workstations, plus 7 essential effects plug-in suites, covering every guitar, bass, mix and mastering need with over 160 accurately modeled effects in one all-inclusive package - For more Click HERE
Novation Nocturn 25
Nocturn Keyboard is an intelligent plug-in/sequencer controller. It has a high quality keyboard, with 8 drum pads and a total of 33 assignable controls, which allow you to get hands-on control of your plug-in instruments, effects and sequencer.
Nocturn Keyboard comes with Novation's 'Automap' control software which graphically shows you exactly what each knob and button is controlling in your plug-in/sequencer. Automap also enables you to instantly assign many parameters by simply clicking on them and touching a control! Plus, make sure you check out Raul from FocusRite Novation, as he will be in attendance for the conference, with some special raffles and giveaways!
Ableton Live 8 Ableton Live is about making music; for composition, songwriting, recording, production, remixing and live performance. Live's nonlinear, intuitive flow, alongside powerful real-time editing and flexible performance options, make it a unique studio tool and a favorite with live performers.
If you'd rather be "making music" than just "using music software," Ableton Live is for you. Live 8, the latest version, includes a wealth of new techniques and improvements with a new groove engine, revamped warping, live looping, new effects, crossfades in the Arrangement View and a reworked MIDI editor. - For More Click HERE
Not only did Dallas native J. Rhodes win a beat battle that iStandardProducers.com sponsored in his hometown last summer, he also proceeded to take the ASCAP EXPO by storm, winning that event against producers all over the world! J. Rhodes is no doubt one of the most talented producers to have come through the iStandard movement, and we're proud to be featuring him at our Texas debut! For more, Click HERE
Where is TUMS Being Held?
8250 N. Central Expressway Dallas, Texas, United States 75206
Tel: 1-214-691-8700 | Fax: 1-214-706-0187
**Mention Texas Urban Music Summit when booking**